MT16912: 169-12 AUTO Stitch, Fully Serrated
This Automatic Stitch is a beautiful, tactical collaboration between Tony Marfione and Sebastijan Berenji, AKA Borka. It takes Sebastijan's awesome Stitch design and pairs it with Tony's awesome automatic opening mechanism to create one of the coolest production collaborations of 2017. The 3.625" spear point blade features a flat grind, stonewashed finish, and jimping on the finger choil and thumb ramp for excellent purchase during finer cutting tasks. The handle is heavily milled aluminum with a black Mil-Spec Hardcoat anodized finish and jimped aluminum backspacer. It fires out like a rocket and locks up tightly, which considering that this is an AUTO is an impressive feat. This is the long-awaited production model of the famed custom, making it your chance to have a Borka knife at a fraction of the cost.
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Cutting Edge: 3.05"
- Handle Length: 5.0"
- Overall Length: 8.50"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.190"
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Milled Aluminum, Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Thickness: 0.62"
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Designers: Sebastijan Berenji and Tony Marfione
- Made in the USA