IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
Pulsar’s Thermion 2 LRF XG50 is a potent thermal imaging riflescope that combines a classic, sleek design with a built-in laser rangefinder and all new 12 micron Lynred/ULIS 640x480 sensor. Its extremely powerful 640x480 microbolometer resolution detects heat signatures up to 2,400 yards and displays them on a crisp 1024x768 AMOLED display. With an impressive 10 hours of battery life, this thermal riflescope boasts high-precision, ambidextrous lens focusing and a variable magnification of 3x-24x. The included laser rangefinder has a range up to 875 yards, helping to illuminate and locate various targets.
Technologically advanced, the Thermion 2 LRF XG50 boasts built-in photo and videorecording, and it has Wi-Fi connectivity, to upload data to the Stream Vision 2 App. Further, the Thermion 2 LRF XG50 can withstand calibers from 12 gauge, 9.3x64 and .375 H&H, and it is rated IPX7 completely waterproof, so you can use it in the harshest of weather conditions.
When you need a powerful thermal riflescope with a classic design and built-in laser rangefinder, few scopes can match the prowess of the Thermion 2 LRF XG50. It features 10 reticle shapes in 9 color modes, Picture-in-Picture mode and 5 unique shooting profiles.
- 12 micron 640x480 microbolometer resolution
- 1024x768 AMOLED Display
- Detects heat signatures up to 2,000 yards away
- 3x-24x magnification
- Built-in photo and videorecording
- Included laser rangefinder with 875-yard range
- Wi-Fi connectivity and supported by Stream Vision 2 App
- IPX7 Fully Waterproof
- 10 reticle shapes in 9 colors
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- 5 unique shooting profiles
- Withstands calibers including 12 gauge, 9.3x64 and .375 H&H