MT160A2T: 160A-2T Socom Elite Auto Action Folding Knife, Tactical
The Socom Elite sets the highest standard for tactical/utility cutlery. Since the inception of the original Socom in 1996, it has been the pioneer of the entire Microtech folding knife line. Over the years, numerous improvements have been made making the Socom more adaptable to different environments. Both the auto and the manual Socoms have a unique handle shape that molds to your hand. You know you are buying the best tool on the market no matter which one-of-a-kind blade you choose: the clip point (this model) or the tanto. An integrated glass breaker in the base of the handle and a large stud that allows easy opening with a glove adds to its impressive stature. The Socom's rugged reliability makes it the first choice for the special operations community.
- Blade Length: 4.05"
- Cutting Edge: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5.06"
- Overall Length: 9.11"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Aluminum with Textured Inserts
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Tactical Black Hardware
- Made in the USA