MT20110: Borka Blades SBD Double Edge Fixed Blade, Stonewash
The SBD fixed blade is a menacing piece from custom knifemaker Sebastijan Berenji, AKA Borka, based off his SBK design. It's an evolution of the SBK, which had an upswept Persian blade shape, replacing it with a wide double edge dagger shape, hence the D in the name. It features four gorgeous bevels that culminate in a perfect tip, a nice finger guard, and a blood groove with lightening holes. The handle is made of beautifully milled G10 for a nice ergonomic grip, creating the perfect harmony between user and instrument. It's contoured in just the right places to allow you to index the knife in multiple grips. The compact SBD emanates tactical prowess with the styling that is a staple of Borka Blades and comes in a friction fit carbon fiber finish Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. Made in the USA by Microtech Knives.
- Blade Length: 4.375"
- Cutting Edge: 4.25"
- Handle Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Blade Material: Blade steel for 2020 will be Elmax - while metal supplies last, blades can also be M390 or CTS-240P
- Blade Thickness: 0.195"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Milled Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.68"
- Sheath Material: Carbon Fiber Finish Kydex
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 10.1 oz.
- Designer: Sebastijan Berenji
- Made in the USA