The AGM Rattler TS19-256 and Rattler TS25-256 are the compact thermal imaging scopes developed for 24 hours operation under any weather and environmental conditions. Two objective lens options allow the customer to choose perfect unit for short or medium range missions.
Thermal image riflescope has 256×192, 12μm thermal detector and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The device is used as a thermal rifle scope or handheld monocular. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, etc.
Powered with two CR123 batteries the AGM Rattler TS-256 gives up to 4.5 hours of continuous operation time. An external 5V power bank (battery pack) can be easily connected via a USB connector for a significant increase of operating time. Onboard Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and video/images recording via application are also available.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
- 256×192 thermal resolution, 12μm, high sensitivity detector
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024×768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- 8x digital zoom
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports distance measurement
- Adjustable color palettes
- Wi-Fi data transmission
- Waterproof, shockproof
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
- External power supply capability
- Limited 3-year warranty