AGM Rattler TS50-640 is the compact thermal imaging scope developed for 24 hours operation under any weather and environmental conditions. This rifle scope with 50 mm Germanium lens and 20x digital zoom is perfect unit for long range shooting.
Thermal image riflescope has 640×512, 12μm thermal detector with 50 Hz refresh rate and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The device is used as a thermal rifle scope or handheld monocular. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, etc.
Powered with two CR123 batteries the AGM Rattler TS50-640 gives up to 4.5 hours of continuous operation time. An external 5V power bank (battery pack) can be easily connected via a USB connector for a significant increase of operating time. Onboard Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and video/images recording via application are also available.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
- 640×512 thermal resolution
- 12 μm, 35 mK NETD high sensitivity detector
- Fast 50Hz imaging
- 1024×768 resolution, 0.39-inch OLED display
- 2.5x optical magnification
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x digital zoom
- Digital image processing technology
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Various reticle types and colors