About CZI LP12
LP12 is a searchlight and broadcasting integrated payload designed specifically for the DJI Matrice 30 drone model. With its streamline design, it pushes the limits of product performance while taking characterized appearance into account, and effectively reduces wind resistance and improves the duration of flight.
The LP12 is the most efficient lighting and broadcasting payload product of czi so far, combining the imaging optics of the Gimbal Light Series, with the LRAD long distance broadcasting technology of the Mega Phone Series, extremely light weight and small size. Weighing only 270g, it has an effective illumination distance up to 100m and an effective broadcasting distance of 200m, which can meet the operational needs of security patrols and outdoor search and rescue scenarios. The LP12 is deeply integrated with the DJI Pilot, allowing quick access to all broadcast and light functions, making it more convenient to operate.
CZI LP12 Features
- Designed for Brand-new DJI M30
- Pushing the industrial limits of lightweight design with only 270g
- Steamline Aesthetic design Effectively reduce wind resistance
- Quick mount and dismount for easy use
- Effective sound distance 200m
- Gimbal synchronization pitching
- Effective illumination distance 100m
- Day and Night patrol
- Mountian / Forest search and rescue