Pulsar is once again at the forefront of innovation with the Thermion Duo DXP50. The world’s first multispectral hunting riflescope, the Thermion Duo combines the high-tech thermal imaging Pulsar is known for with the clarity and vividness of a full-color daytime optic.
Designed primarily for hunting, the Thermion Duo DXP50 has a detection range of 1800 yards. This highly versatile multispectral optic can defeat animal camouflage and fog on thermal mode and judge a prey’s trophy qualities in daylight with its full color mode. With its picture-in-picture feature, a hunter can simultaneously find an animal through dense fog or foliage with its 640x480 high-sensitivity thermal sensor while observing the area around it in full color 4k HD.
The Thermion Duo DXP50 boasts the wide range of practical features Pulsar products are known for, including one-shot freeze zeroing, 1024x768 photo and video recording with audio, Wi-Fi integration with the Stream Vision 2 app, and advanced image processing.
With six hours of battery life and compatibility with USB C chargers, the Thermion Duo DXP50 is both powerful and long-lasting. With its solid aluminum alloy construction, the Thermion Duo DXP50 is both shockproof and waterproof, with an IPX7 rating, capable of withstanding the most rigorous wilderness conditions. With its range of features and capabilities, the Thermion Duo DXP50 represents the future of hunting and digital optics.
- 2x Base mag for day camera
- The first multispectral Pulsar hunting riflescope
- Day & night use
- 4K full-color sensor for daytime hunting
- 640x480 @ NETD < 25 mK high-sensitivity thermal imaging sensor
- Fast aperture F50/1.0 thermal lens
- Advanced image processing: enhanced detail, clarity and contrast
- Combined multispectral viewing modes
- One-shot freeze zeroing in thermal and digital channels
- 1800m thermal detection range day & night
- Full featured: video recording, Wi-Fi, Stream Vision 2 mobile app compatibility